Talent Portugal respects your privacy. We want to help you find the best information about your favorite companies.
ABOWIN PARTNERS, LDA (heirenafter referred to “ABOWIN”), legal person identification number 513907408, headquartered at Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto, is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data provided by Users on all company platforms, namely under the brand “Talent Portugal”, detained by ABOWIN, once it is who sets the purposes and means of processing the personal data of its Users.
The information is requested by ABOWIN to each User whenever he registers on the website and the information is the minimum sufficient for the correct provision of the service by ABOWIN
ABOWIN treats the Users’ personal data, ensuring that its treatment is done in accordance with the privacy protection rules emerging from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and other applicable national legislation.
ABOWIN may process the following categories of personal data, always provided by Users themselves, on all ABOWIN platforms:
a) Identification (e.g., name, photo, e-mail address, Country of residence, District, nationality);
b) Data relating to education and professional experience (e.g., education, qualifications, certifications, languages, employment status);
ABOWIN may process personal data for the following purposes and with the following legal bases, always after the User’s request:
a) For communications and sending information about companies, events, job fairs, open day, newsletters and other activities related to career and employability;
b) For event management, which includes sending invitations to events and registering participants at events and,
c) For sending, to the event organizers or participating companies, information about the users participating in the events.
The legal grounds for processing are the legitimate interest and consent that results from requests from users of ABOWIN platforms, which allows ABOWIN to communicate and publicize events that are promoted either by itself or by other companies, for which Users registered or expressly expressed their willingness to join.
ABOWIN will not share any personal data of Users with other companies without the express consent of its titleholder.
ABOWIN will keep the personal data of all users of the company’s platforms for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes defined in this Policy or for the period that is required by applicable legal rules. Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly guarded and protected for as long as the responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in accordance with the legislation in force at each moment. When the actions prescribe, we will delete the personal data.
So, the time limits for the preservation of personal data, according to each purpose of processing, are as follows:
a) For communications and sending information: We will treat your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to cancel your subscription) including your newsletter subscription
b) For event management: We will keep your data for a period of 3 months as from the end of the event.
c) To send information: We will keep your data for a period of 3 months as from the end of the event.
The User accepts that the data provided by him may be transmitted and used for any purposes mentioned above, to companies belonging to ABOWIN.
At any time, Users of all ABOWIN platforms have the right to:
– Access: Users’ right to access their personal data provided by them, without delay or excessive costs;
– Rectification: the right that Users have to demand that their data are accurate and current, and may request their rectification from ABOWIN;
– Forgetfulness: the right of Users to demand the elimination of their personal data from ABOWIN’s records when they are no longer used for the purposes for which they were collected, without prejudice, however, to the retention periods imposed by law;
– Opposition: the right of Users to oppose, free of charge, the treatment of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
– Data Portability: the right of Users to receive the personal data they have provided to ABOWIN, in a structured format, in common use and automatic reading, and to transmit this data to another controller;
– Limitation of Treatment: the right of Users, in certain circumstances, to request ABOWIN to limit the processing of their data, namely: (i) when they contest the accuracy of their personal data, during a period that allows ABOWIN to verify its accuracy; (ii) if the treatment is illegal and the Users are opposed to the deletion of the data, requesting, in return, the limitation of its use; or (iii) when ABOWIN no longer needs Users’ personal data for processing purposes, but such data is required by Users for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial proceeding.
These rights must be exercised at ABOWIN, through email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the head office at Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto or directly on the platform.
Users may also withdraw their consent at any time, when applicable, by going to the email address or address identified above.
The holder of personal data has the right to oppose any decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including the definition of profiles, provided that the decision has effects in its legal sphere or that significantly affects them in a similar way.
ABOWIN Users also have the right to file a complaint with the Portuguese Control Authority, the National Data Protection Commission, without prejudice to resort to other administrative or judicial means, since they consider that ABOWIN, or another person or entity that treat your data on behalf of ABOWIN, have violated any of your rights as a data owner.
For any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact us at the headquarters located at Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto or through the email address email@example.com.
In the exercise of its activity, ABOWIN promotes and organizes job fairs directly, but also licenses the platform for organizing job fairs to customers, allowing the use of a subsite. Within the scope of ABOWIN’s commercial relations with its customers, contracts are signed that allow and legitimize that each event is managed by ABOWIN’s client with the support of ABOWIN. The gathering of personal information from Users of events promoted by ABOWIN customers is intended to these customers and not to ABOWIN. Each of these events is the sole responsibility of the ABOWIN customer – the event organizer – that must explain the purpose of using ABOWIN technology.
ABOWIN recommends that event organizers fully respect the legislation regarding the processing of personal data. If any non-compliance is detected, ABOWIN reserves the right to resolve the contract celebrated with the event organizer. This disclaimer is not intended to limit ABOWIN’s responsibility in an illegal way, nor to exclude its liability when this is not possible.